Safe Filming Practice
As per the latest Government guidelines, video production is back in action. Contented are strictly adhering to all the latest protocol and are committed to providing a safe working environment for all. Everything that can be done remotely, will. With only essential crew on set, all the necessary PPE with clear health and hygiene etiquette, shoots can move forward responsibly and safely.
How we will do it:
- Work closely with you to build a feasible creative approach that can be filmed safely with minimal crew.
- Pre-production will be run remotely; castings, location recces, PPM’s.
- All crew attending the set will be required to fill out a health questionnaire along with signing a commitment to act in a safe and responsible manner on set. They will be required to join a health and safety briefing on Zoom prior to the shoot day.
- Attendance on shoots will be project-dependent but all shoots will have a designated member of staff on-site who is responsible for overseeing all Covid-19 protocol throughout the shoot.
- At this time, we advise against agency and client attendance on set. Instead, we will link you to a video village so you can see what is going on every step of the way remotely. It will just be like being there on the day and you can be in constant comms with your producer.
- Rushes will be safely delivered to our post-production team, all of whom are working from home with the latest technology to deliver your project efficiently. All edit reviews will be done remotely.
- Deliver to your chosen platform.
For more information, please read our Shoot Guidelines here.