£30k-£35k per annum
Executive Producer / Creative Strategist
CONTENTED are content and production strategists based in London and New York. Through considered audience understanding, creative strategy and premium production, we deliver award-winning content that is fit for platform and fit for purpose.
Our diverse & multi-talented, in-house team of creatives, designers, animators, producers, and editors create and facilitate impactful storytelling for our clients. We’ve partnered with a multitude of brands to complement and enhance their production approach, providing services that match our clients’ unique needs.
We are a company built on values; here’s a taste of what it means to work at Contented.
- We take an evolving approach to content in an ever-changing world. Innovation and agility are at the heart of what we do, meaning we change with the times and evolve as out clients do.
- We’re passionate about what we do. We’re big believers that we do our best work when we’re having fun doing it.
- We’re champions of diversity. Good things happen when everyone has a seat at the table. At Contented, our differences are our strengths – everyone is welcome and valued.
- We know there’s no limits to creativity. Creativity is the undercurrent of everything we do, from the work itself to how we produce it.
- We’re a people-centric business. We know that people are at their
best when they have the flexibility to work how they work best. We
take a flexible approach to office life.
- Life Assurance (on passing probation)
- Healthcare cashback scheme (on passing probation)
- AXA Private Medical Insurance (after 6 months continuous service)
- Income Protection (after 6 months continuous service)
We want to work with the best people, and we want them to have a great career with us. We will make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process to enable people to show us their skills and experience and we will make relevant workplace adjustments for employees who need them to be at their best.
If you require assistance applying or would like to find out more about our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist.
Your role and responsibilities
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Videographer with excellent videographer skills to shoot and edit a range of exciting content for one of our key sporting clients. This role involves producing a diverse portfolio of content; including documentary style shooting and archive-based edits.
It is an excellent opportunity if you have a passion for sport and enjoy being hands-on and involved in all aspects of production and filmmaking.
The role will be split between shooting and editing, so the ideal candidate will need experience in both areas.
You will be expected to work independently, often managing multiple projects simultaneously. You must also be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and producing quick turnaround content. Whilst also being a skilled and confident interviewer on location, as this role will involve working with high-profile sports talent.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Work efficiently as a videographer to concept, produce, shoot and edit high quality content that delivers on client expectations.
- Be comfortable working across all outputs including: feature-length, long and short-form edits, VTs and graphics-based edits.
- Take ownership of creative vision for video content and demonstrate narrative storytelling when shooting and editing.
- Embed with sports talent and teams to shoot and edit behind-the-scenes sports content and VTs.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the wider post-production team and creative/design lead.
- Be able to support production paperwork when required.
- Offer solutions in idea creation and research new trends, platforms and tools to constantly evolve shooting and edit techniques.
- Follow the project, delivery and folder structures in place to ensure all work is tidy and easily accessible to other members of the team.
Requirements of you:
- A minimum of 3+ years industry experience as a videographer, demonstrating exceptional storytelling skills.
- A keen sporting passion, with a knowledge of cricket in particular.
- Expertise for producing, shooting and editing high-quality video content.
- Experience shooting on FS7 broadcast camera or similar with knowledge of set lighting.
- Confidence to establish a rapport quickly with high-profile talent.
- A good knowledge of the Adobe CC suite, particularly Premiere Pro.
- Positive, flexible and adaptable approach to work and problem solving.
- Organisational skills to adopt internal production and post production processes.
- Communication skills to interact internally and externally with colleagues, clients and talent.
- Ability to work efficiently, multi-task and follow creative direction.
- A willingness to travel, as this role will most likely involve working on location.