Motion Graphics Editor (Sports).
£30k-£35k per annum
Post Production Lead
CONTENTED are content and production strategists based in London and New York. Through considered audience understanding, creative strategy and premium production, we deliver award-winning content that is fit for platform and fit for purpose.
Our diverse & multi-talented, in-house team of creatives, designers, animators, producers, and editors create and facilitate impactful storytelling for our clients. We’ve partnered with a multitude of brands to complement and enhance their production approach, providing services that match our clients’ unique needs.
We are a company built on values; here’s a taste of what it means to work at Contented.
- We take an evolving approach to content in an ever-changing world. Innovation and agility are at the heart of what we do, meaning we change with the times and evolve as out clients do.
- We’re passionate about what we do. We’re big believers that we do our best work when we’re having fun doing it.
- We’re champions of diversity. Good things happen when everyone has a seat at the table. At Contented, our differences are our strengths – everyone is welcome and valued.
- We know there’s no limits to creativity. Creativity is the undercurrent of everything we do, from the work itself to how we produce it.
- We’re a people-centric business. We know that people are at their
best when they have the flexibility to work how they work best. We
take a flexible approach to office life.
- Life Assurance (on passing probation)
- Healthcare cashback scheme (on passing probation)
- AXA Private Medical Insurance (after 6 months continuous service)
- Income Protection (after 6 months continuous service)
We want to work with the best people, and we want them to have a great career with us. We will make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process to enable people to show us their skills and experience and we will make relevant workplace adjustments for employees who need them to be at their best.
If you require assistance applying or would like to find out more about our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist.
Your role and responsibilities
We are looking for a skilled and highly creative Motion Graphics Editor to join our ambitious team.
This role will see you working directly for one of our key sporting clients and you will be responsible for creating a wide range of social and digital content.
Your day-to-day will involve creating on-brand graphics as well as bespoke title sequences and dynamic fast-paced digital edits.
You will be expected to work well within a team, often managing multiple projects simultaneously. You must also be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and producing quick turnaround content.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working creatively, accurately and efficiently to create and edit high quality content that delivers against client expectations.
- Brainstorming, concepting and designing motion graphics for both digital and social assets within client brand guidelines.
- Collaborating with the wider post production team both internally and externally to share and manage projects.
- Embed with sports talent and teams to shoot and edit behind-the-scenes sports content and VTs.
- Multi-tasking and communicating proactively to ensure workload is managed efficiently across the team.
- Offering creative solutions to every job, and sharing new motion styles and techniques as inspiration.
- Adopting our internal process to accurately report time spent on projects.
- Strictly following the project, delivery and folder structures in place to ensure all work is tidy and easily accessible to other members of the team.
Requirements of you:
- Have a minimum of 3+ years industry experience within a digital/social motion graphics based editing role.
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe CC suite, essentially Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- A sporting passion, with a knowledge of cricket in particular.
- Expertise in working across all outputs including: social edits, motion reels, graphics-based edits, documentaries and statics.
- Positive, flexible and adaptable approach to work and problem solving.
- A keen interest in keeping up to date with digital and social motion trends.
- Excellent communication skills to work alongside teams.
- Organisational skills to adopt internal post production processes.