Motion Graphics Designer.
£35k per annum
Post Production Lead
CONTENTED are content and production strategists based in London and New York. Through considered audience understanding, creative strategy and premium production, we deliver award-winning content that is fit for platform and fit for purpose.
Our diverse & multi-talented, in-house team of creatives, designers, animators, producers, and editors create and facilitate impactful storytelling for our clients. We’ve partnered with a multitude of brands to complement and enhance their production approach, providing services that match our clients’ unique needs.
We are a company built on values; here’s a taste of what it means to work at Contented.
- We take an evolving approach to content in an ever-changing world. Innovation and agility are at the heart of what we do, meaning we change with the times and evolve as out clients do.
- We’re passionate about what we do. We’re big believers that we do our best work when we’re having fun doing it.
- We’re champions of diversity. Good things happen when everyone has a seat at the table. At Contented, our differences are our strengths – everyone is welcome and valued.
- We know there’s no limits to creativity. Creativity is the undercurrent of everything we do, from the work itself to how we produce it.
- We’re a people-centric business. We know that people are at their
best when they have the flexibility to work how they work best. We
take a flexible approach to office life.
- Life Assurance (on passing probation)
- Healthcare cashback scheme (on passing probation)
- AXA Private Medical Insurance (after 6 months continuous service)
- Income Protection (after 6 months continuous service)
We want to work with the best people, and we want them to have a great career with us. We will make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process to enable people to show us their skills and experience and we will make relevant workplace adjustments for employees who need them to be at their best.
If you require assistance applying or would like to find out more about our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist.
Your role and responsibilities
Contented are looking for a multi-disciplined Motion Graphics Editor to join our vibrant and skilled in-house post-production team.
The successful candidate must have a strong eye for design, along with being able to produce high quality work in an efficient manner, delivering to multiple formats and channels such as digital, social, broadcast and cinema.
They must also be able to juggle multiple projects efficiently and with initiative, whilst working closely with the post-production lead and production team, adhering to schedules and timelines accurately in order to deliver work to our clients in a timely manner.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Be a leading voice and point of knowledge surrounding design best practice and theory, helping to keep core principles consistent across the team.
- Working creatively, accurately and efficiently to create and edit high quality content that delivers against client expectations.
- Taking an active part in the early stages of projects, offering advice/opinions in the ideation phases to aid creatives in their thought process and support production with recommendations on project timelines.
- Brainstorming, concepting and designing motion graphics for both digital and social assets within client brand guidelines.
- Collaborating with the wider post production team both internally and externally to share and manage projects.
- Multi-tasking and communicating proactively to ensure workload is managed efficiently across the team.
- Work within the in-house post-production team to deliver strong video and animation-based output across a range of clients.
- Offering creative solutions to every job, and sharing new motion styles and techniques as inspiration.
- Adopting our internal process to accurately report time spent on projects.
- Strictly following the project, delivery and folder structures in place to ensure all work is tidy and easily accessible to other members of the team.
Requirements of you:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential. 3D animation is also a plus, but not essential.
- Have an active interest in social media trends and be well-versed in platform specifics.
- Have a good knowledge of the edit process, including project setup and delivery standards to different formats and channels.
- Good skills in motion graphics, with a strong eye for design including art working, typography, asset creation and colour use.
- A knowledge in design practice such as brand work and brand creation is desirable.
- An interest in sport is also desirable.