£27k-£30k per annum
CONTENTED are content and production strategists based in London and New York. Through considered audience understanding, creative strategy and premium production, we deliver award-winning content that is fit for platform and fit for purpose.
Our diverse & multi-talented, in-house team of creatives, designers, animators, producers, and editors create and facilitate impactful storytelling for our clients. We’ve partnered with a multitude of brands to complement and enhance their production approach, providing services that match our clients’ unique needs.
We are a company built on values; here’s a taste of what it means to work at Contented.
- We take an evolving approach to content in an ever-changing world. Innovation and agility are at the heart of what we do, meaning we change with the times and evolve as out clients do.
- We’re passionate about what we do. We’re big believers that we do our best work when we’re having fun doing it.
- We’re champions of diversity. Good things happen when everyone has a seat at the table. At Contented, our differences are our strengths – everyone is welcome and valued.
- We know there’s no limits to creativity. Creativity is the undercurrent of everything we do, from the work itself to how we produce it.
- We’re a people-centric business. We know that people are at their
best when they have the flexibility to work how they work best. We
take a flexible approach to office life.
- Life Assurance (on passing probation)
- Healthcare cashback scheme (on passing probation)
- AXA Private Medical Insurance (after 6 months continuous service)
- Income Protection (after 6 months continuous service)
Your role and responsibilities
This new role at CONTENTED is unique, we are looking for a special kind of creative thinker and writer who can work closely and collaborate with CONTENTED’S in-house team of Creatives, Strategists, Art Directors and Designers.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse range of thinkers, therefore we are looking for someone who brings their own personality and way of thinking to each brief.
You will be a meticulous wordsmith and detail-oriented with a pro-active and pre-emptive mindset in order to support teams on a variety of projects. An organised and dedicated approach is a must, you’ll need to manage your time to stay in sync with your teammates throughout a project or campaign
You’ll be passionate about delivering effective work and have a hunger to improve and master your craft.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop and support the delivery of original creative ideas for clients across a variety of industries and sectors.
- Present creative ideas to internal and external audiences in a simple and coherent way.
- Bring new and original thinking to develop innovative creative solutions for our clients.
- Excellent attention to detail and confident in understanding the use of grammar, punctuation and language.
- Work independently or as part of a team scripting narrative, storyboarding and copywriting for a diverse array of clients.
- Contribute to and develop content plans alongside strategists and other content specialists to support a client’s communications objectives.
- Reviewing and editing campaign proposal decks developed by you and the team ahead of sharing with our key brand partners.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of internal marketing and communications materials.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of client rated and digital focussed trends.