Business Development & Marketing Manager.
£35,000 – £38,000 per annum + Commission
Who we are
Contented are content and production strategists based in London and New York. Through considered audience understanding, creative strategy and premium production, we deliver award-winning content that is fit for platform and fit for purpose.
Our diverse & multi-talented, in-house team of creatives, designers, animators, producers, and editors create and facilitate impactful storytelling for our clients. We’ve partnered with a multitude of brands to complement and enhance their production approach, providing services that match our clients’ unique needs.
We are a company built on our values; here’s a taste of what it means to work at Contented.
We take an evolving approach to content in an ever-changing world. Innovation and agility are at the heart of what we do, meaning we change with the times and evolve as our clients do.
We’re passionate about what we do. We’re big believers that we do our best work when we’re having fun doing it.
We’re champions of diversity. Good things happen when everyone has a seat at the table. At Contented, our differences are our strengths – everyone is welcome and valued.
We know there’s no limits to creativity. Creativity is the undercurrent of everything we do, from the work itself to how we produce it.
We’re a people-centric business. We know that people are at their best when they have the flexibility to work how they work best. We take a flexible approach to office life and strive to build a company culture that gets the balance between fun and work just right.
The Business Development and Marketing Manager will support the management team with the implementation of the new business strategy. With a mix of in-bound and out bound marketing, day to day prospecting by email and phone and be responsible for building a worthwhile pipeline and fully qualified meetings. In this role, the Business Development and Marketing Manager, will develop knowledge about Contented’s products and services so that they can coordinate the agency’s new business pitch process and respond to initial requests from potential clients. Alongside this they will collate and prepare sales materials, marketing collateral and case studies to support client meetings. The Business Development and Marketing Manager will be responsible for positioning Contented’s marketing across its owned platforms, organising events, thought leadership pieces, press releases, etc. to target prospective clients.
- Generating new business, increasing pipeline, and bringing on new prospects.
- Grow relationships with key accounts.
- Pitch clients over email, phone and through face-to-face meetings.
- Support Founders with all new business opportunities.
- Key role in managing all pitches that come through the agency.
- Find and apply for tenders that for Contented’s products and services.
- Positioning Contented’s marketing to attract potential clients.
Get in touch if this is you:
- Dynamic, highly literate, and articulate. You’ll possess a can-do attitude, be very personable and come with strong sales experience.
- An organised person who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is keen to get on, with direction but without micromanagement. In return we’ll give you the opportunity to learn, grow and progress through the business.
- Ideal candidates will have 3 years’ experience across in a new business or sales role and have a good understanding of content and social media agencies and how they sit in the marketing services landscape.
If that sounds like you, please send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions:
- Tell us a bit about why this role interests you.
- Please provide an overview of your work with a sports client.
Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
What we offer:
- AXA Private Medical Insurance.
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme.
- Income Protection.
- Life Assurance.
- Regular social catch ups.
- Flexible working.
- Inclusive policies with enhanced packages across a range of areas – see https://www.contentedgroup.com/our-policy for more details