We’re looking for enthusiastic students to join our busy London studio, who are aiming to gain valuable experience in the industry. The role is expenses paid, ideal for current students out of term time looking to stay sharp in their field.
Just making the coffee, right? Wrong!
- Researching and writing scripts for editorial and internal videos for our wide range of clients as well as our own Contented brand
- Finding appropriate video and image assets to accompany these scripts
- Acting as a runner on shoots in support of the production team on set
- Asset creation and artworking
- Location research for upcoming shoots
- Administrative support
- Experience using Adobe CC applications would be prefered, but not essential.
Key performance indicators.
- Successfully pitching and approval of Contented ideas to new and existing clients.
- Achieving set out goals for work (views, engagement, likes, etc).
- Work and ideas are industry recognised.
- Positive impact on perception of Contented.
Some of the clients we work with.
Eurosport, Sky, Heineken, Ebay, HSBC, Vonage
Come the end of your time with us, our aim is to give you an insight into the daily work-flow of a production company whilst actively being a part of it, and also that all important industry experience everyone is looking for.
If this sounds like it would be right up your street, click the link below!