Who we are
Contented is a global creative production company. We partner with the world’s biggest brands, creative and media agencies, to create award-winning work that makes everyone feel… Contented.
Established in 2013 Contented’s scale and experience allows us to produce commercials, television programmes, branded films, podcasts and social content at the right price for our clients.
Contented’s in-house team of creatives, designers, animators, producers and editors build effective stories for our clients that are fit for every platform.
Here at Contented we strongly believe learning, growing and honing our existing skills will not only improve us individually as professionals but most importantly improve our output. The candidate will show a willingness to push the skills they already have whilst also being open to learning and growing within the role to both better themselves and Contented.
Contented are looking for an exceptionally well-organised Junior Videographer to join them at their central London office. Working primarily on a major sporting client, the successful applicant will be expected to support the production and delivery of a variety of content across all platforms.
The Junior Videographer is responsible for supporting the execution and delivery of all client video briefs, whether that be by filming content, editing, or supporting the production process. Production support may include contacting locations and contributors, organising travel, managing expenses and also maintaining all production paperwork such as budgets, schedules, call sheets etc.
You will be expected to manage small shoots independently as well as support our in-house post-production team with simple edit and graphic tasks.
The Junior Videographer will:
- Help the set-up, administration, pre-production, post-production and logistic implementation of shoots.
- Work closely with the Self-Shooting Director and other members of the Production team to assist in the management of projects from initial brief through to delivery.
- Independently shoot content using the latest camera technologies, working to a specific brief (confidence with shooting across DSLR range) as well as a basic knowledge of basic lighting and audio set up.
- Edit and deliver content as per client brief at speed to meet fast turnaround deadlines.
- Ensure back-up and security of all footage.
- Maintain a history of all external crews and contributors for reference.
- Liaising with internal and external teams to ensure designers have access to appropriate assets for creative.
- Have experience in content storytelling through social media with a knowledge of social trends and platforms.
- Fit seamlessly into a friendly close-knit post-production team as well as the wider Contented studio.
The Junior Videographer will:
- Have a passion for sports and relevant experience producing sports video content.
- Have an understanding and experience of all digital video formats and social media platforms.
- Be able to shoot simple content on DSLR formats.
- Be used to working in Adobe Creative suite and understanding of digital asset management.
- Have a willingness to travel within the UK and have a full, clean UK drivers licence.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be organised and easily able to demonstrate successful multitasking.
- Demonstrate a flexible and proactive approach.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment calmly.
If you have these skills and this sounds like the right role for you then please apply with links to your filming and editing work.