Contented is a global creative production company. We work with brands, agencies and media owners to help grow their audiences through film, animation & dynamic digital output. We concept, develop and create impactful, short-form content for social channels and digital platforms, as well as longer-form output for web, television and cinema. The work we create fuels marketing strategies and social media campaigns for global brands such as Heineken Group, Nissan, Eurosport, Disney, Fiat, eBay, UK Home Office & more.
Your role and responsibilities.
As Content Manager your main role will be to build your client’s brand identity and online presence through the creation and distribution of social content. This involves but not exclusive to, developing content strategies, managing a content team, growing an online community and tracking that community’s growth. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and approval of all editorial and commercial production of content prior to delivery.
- Responsibility for editorial content calendar.
- Coordinate creative ideation with team members on potential content ideas for the day against forward planning documents.
- Compile ideas and pitch to clients.
- Manage content team and plan workflow once content has been authorised by client.
- Responsible for quality of content and give direction to designer/animator.
- Quality control of final drafts and ensure content is on-brand.
- Liaise with client over planning of future content and support.
- Tracking and monitoring output levels against agreed volume with client.
- Liaising with client to retrieve completed Content Request Sheet/PO in order to invoice the client.
- Accountable for weekly Insights Reports.
- 3 years + experience in a similar role either client or agency side.
- Excellent working knowledge of all social media platforms, with an emphasis on Instagram.
- Be organised and comfortable working as both part of a team and as an individual.
- A huge fan of sports with a good working knowledge of European Football, Tennis, Cycling, Winter Sports, Basketball, Athletics and E-Gaming.
- Self-starter, proactive mentality - making suggestions rather than being waiting to be told what to do.
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite - After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator etc. is a plus.