As an Executive Producer your main role will be to scope, manage, coordinate and deliver all production projects within your client portfolio. Alongside building relationships with clients and suppliers to maximise revenue.
Your role and responsibilities.
- Day to Day running of production workflow.
- Develop long lasting and trusted relationships with clients and ensure accounts.
- Ensure that craft and quality is at an optimum level and all times across production desk.
- Lead producers in their client relationships to meet immediate needs and plan for future requirements.
- Act as the lead producer on particular shoots – be that creative, production or directorial as may be relevant/required.
- Ensure that processes and workflows, including triage, asset management and reporting are consistent with SLA’s and best practices.
- Produce costings and timings for projects.
- Organise and attend shoots, engage director, book crews and source locations.
- Ensure that projects are produced to a high creative standard, delivered on time and within the agreed budget.
- Liaising with Post Lead to capture and service all post production needs.
- Maintain constant communication with Creative and Production.
- Play an active role in problem solving and innovating to find solutions.
- Check that all work is reconciled correctly and comes in within the agreed budget.
- Continually define ways to increase the efficiency of how we produce content, including SLA’s and wider best practice.
- Act as point of escalation for all issues emerging from Production team.
- Revenue reporting working with Finance and Operations Manager including WIP and billings.
- Feeding into 2019 growth plan including resourcing, pricing and service evolution.
Requirements of you.
- Have 3+ years’ experience working as a Senior Producer within creative agency, creative production company, or content role.
- Practised in client management including day to day senior client contact, leading client meetings and pitch presentations.
- Highly experienced in managing a group of Producers.
- An ability to own, refine and develop creative routes.
- Experienced in briefing and working with a range of freelance talent - from designers and animators through to directors and DOPs.
- Naturally process-driven yet able to deliver at scale and with speed.
- An ability to produce film shoots of varying complexity from TV shows to short animations for social.
- A high degree of commerciality and business acumen with proven success.