Meet the team.
As a Creative your main role is to be responsible for generating attention-grabbing ideas that will entice the consumer or target audience. Developing conceptual campaigns designed to stand apart from competitors.
Your role and responsibilities.
- Respond to creative briefs with well-thought and supported ideas.
- Write and mock up ideas in a way that makes them instantly understandable.
- Craft both original and inherited ideas from clients, colleagues and suppliers into actual ideas.
- Support ideas with clear rational, research, influences and references.
- Pitch and present ideas to clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- Understand in every detail how your ideas will come to life through words and vision.
- Write scripts and copy for content of all shapes and sizes.
- Storyboard vision through sketches and found imagery.
- Direct designers, animators, artists, composers, writers, directors, editors, cinematographers and other visual storytellers how to execute your ideas on brief.
- Provide clear and articulated rational for all written and visual direction you make.
- Solve and address feedback on creative executions in a constructive positive manner.
- Write case study scripts that highlight overall campaign.
Requirements of you.
- Have minimum of 2 years previous experience within creative, creative production, or content role.
- An understanding of storytelling.
- An ability to understand client briefs and objectives and translate those into original ideas.
- An understanding of the production process and/or some hands-on experience.
- An interest in development of production techniques/gear.
- A formal education in the arts, commercial arts or film or relevant experience.
- Ability and skills to operate Adobe Creative Cloud programs such as; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro.
- The ability to sell without ‘selling’ – e.g. closing/consultative selling and negotiation.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Key performance indicators.
- Successfully pitching and approval of Contented ideas to new and existing clients.
- Achieving set out goals for work (views, engagement, likes, etc).
- Work and ideas are industry recognised.
- Positive impact on perception of Contented.